Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA-' rating to the Illinois State Toll Highway Authority's (ISTHA) approximately $400 million series 2014A (refunding) toll highway senior revenue bonds. Fitch has also affirmed its 'AA-' rating on ISTHA's approximately $3.9 billion other toll highway senior revenue bonds estimated to be outstanding after the refunding. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The series 2014A revenue refunding bonds are expected to price on Jan. 28 . In addition, Fitch has withdrawn the 'AA-' rating previously assigned to the authority's toll highway senior revenue refunding bonds series 2013B-2, as the bonds were not sold and have been replaced by the 2014 series A bonds. For more information, please see the following press releases: --'Fitch Rates Illinois Tollway's Series 2013B-2 Toll Highway Refunding Revs 'AA-'; Outlook Stable', dated Nov. 4, 2013 ; --'Fitch Rates Illinois Tollway's Series 2013A Toll Highway Revs at 'AA-'; Outlook Revised to Stable', dated April 5, 2013 ; --'Fitch Rates Illinois Tollway's Series 2013B Toll Highway Refunding Revs 'AA-'; Outlook Stable', dated June 21, 2013 . More information: fitchratings.com fitchratings.com/creditdesk/reports/ report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=682867 fitchratings.com/creditdesk/reports/ report_frame.cfm?rpt_id=720736 fitchratings.com/gws/en/disclosure/solicitation?pr_id=816335 fitchratings.com/understandingcreditratings . ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party