Our news editors obtained a quote from the research, "The setup allows us to study spectral luminescence properties in the spectral range of 0.8-2.0 ?m with high spectral resolution and kinetic luminescence properties between 0.8 and 1.7 ?m with a time resolution of 3 ns. The capabilities of the system are illustrated by taking luminescence measurements from PbS quantum dots. We established the size dependencies of the optical properties of the PbS quantum dots over a wide spectral range."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, the energy transfer process was studied with a high temporal and spectral resolution."
For more information on this research see: Note: Near infrared spectral and transient measurements of PbS quantum dots luminescence. The Review of Scientific Instruments, 2013;84(11):116104 (see also Scientific Instruments).
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's