TORONTO , Jan. 30, 2014 /CNW/ - Everfront Ventures Corp. (" Everfront ") (TSXV: "EVC.P"), a capital pool company, announced today that it has revised and re-filed its unaudited interim financial statements and related management discussion and analysis for the period ended September 30, 2013 (the " Financial Statements "). In connection with the preparation of a Filing Statement in respect of Everfront's proposed qualifying transaction, Everfront's auditors undertook a review of its previously filed and unreviewed interim financial statements for the period ended September 30, 2013 . In accordance with this review, an accrual of legal fees was determined, which resulted in an increase in accrued liabilities of $45,000 ; the Financial Statements were revised and refiled to reflect this difference. Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. SOURCE Everfront Ventures Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'