Enea® (STO:ENEA) has signed a software license agreement with a European automotive customer for the operating system Enea OSE. The customer has developed a telematics gateway for heavy trucks with OSE inside. The yearly value of the agreement is estimated at 450 KEUR starting Q4 2013.
“Today’s agreement shows that the core strengths of Enea OSE with its high performance and real-time capabilities is appreciated by customers developing many types of communicating system” says
Enea is a global vendor of Linux and Real-time operating system solutions including middleware, tools, protocols and services. The company is a world leader in developing software platforms for communication-driven products in multiple verticals, with extreme demands on high-availability and performance. Enea’s expertise in operating systems and high availability middleware shortens development cycles, brings down product costs and increases system reliability. The company’s vertical solutions cover telecom handsets and infrastructure, medtech, automotive and mil/aero. Enea has offices in
Enea®, Enea OSE®, Netbricks®, Polyhedra® and Zealcore® are registered trademarks of
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
For more information visit www.enea.com or contact
President & CEO
Investor Relations coordinator
Phone: 46 709 71 40 05
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'