DBSync, a leading provider of cloud replication and integration services, announces the launch of DBSync File Replication. DBSync File Replication will help download Salesforce attachment files, documents, content and chatter feeds into cloud or local file storage. These downloaded files will be kept in sync with those in Salesforce using DBSync File Replication. This is designed to help IT organizations managing Salesforce to seamlessly integrate and extend Salesforce with their other IT assets and comply with regulatory requirements.
The software offers a variety of options for finding and recovering documents using Salesforce and will help companies in archiving, asset management, search, document versioning and tracking. As more and more organizations are using Cloud and On-Premise applications simultaneously, it is important to have controls in place across Cloud applications and data storage to various compliance metrics and can viewed in a single location.
Finally, with DBSync File Replication companies will find it much easier to go through various audit processes like healthcare, SOX IT compliance or FINRA, as DBSync helps processes to adhire to internal controls over data retention, backup and recovery.
Some key features of DBSync File Replication include:
• Download the files from Salesforce attachments, documents, content & chatter feeds into specified local directories.
• Upload these downloaded and edited files back to their respective Salesforce object/record for mentioning.
• Use Windows and Unix/Linux friendly commands to deploy in Enterprises.
• Ability to backup selective, incremental or complete cloud data.
• Provide ability to chose format of directory and file storage.
• Enable File Version and Tracking.
• Comply with SOX IT controls like sections 302, 404 and 409 and other Healthcare and FINRA regulations.
DBSync is the leading provider of data replication and application integration for the CRM, accounting and data integration markets. With easy to use pre-built maps and powerful Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) capabilities, DBSync enables users to easily link information between leading Cloud and On-premise based CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and other popular cloud CRM), Hospital Asset and Case Management applications, accounting applications (QuickBooks,
For more on DBSync, visit http://www.mydbsync.com or call 1-877-739-2818.
All other trademarks are owned by its respective companies.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/201401-salesforce/file-replication/prweb11533096.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline