By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Real Estate Weekly News -- There is a Giant new name in the NY, NJ, and Metro area for commercial mortgages. While Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC has just opened offices at 30 Broad Street , NYC, the company has over 100 years of combined lending experience. Our company Chairman has been lending for 40 years, our CEO for 20 years, our head underwriter for over 25 years and our lead analyst for 15 years. That's 100 years' experience in just our senior management team. Add in our processors, credit analysts, closers and marketing people and Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC has one of the most experienced teams in the entire metro area. The company handles all types of Commercial loans - office buildings, shopping centers, apartment houses, mixed use commercial properties as well as Hotel and Motels. We offer low rate loans with terms of 3 year, 5 year, 7 year and 10 years with amortization terms of 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years and 30 years. The company's offices are equipped with the best technology in the industry. Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC can handle all risk management and property valuations quickly through our automated systems. Our quality control people are trained to handle all due diligence in a professional and timely manner. For more information on our Commercial Mortgage Programs, please view our website at www.cre-finance.com or call our National Sales Manager at 212-257-7307. Provided by email@example.com SOURCE Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC Commercial Real Estate Finance LLC Web Site: http://www.cre-finance.com Keywords for this news article include: Real Estate. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party