MONTREAL _ Canadian National Railway (TSX:CNR) increased its dividend by 16 per cent as its profits increased by four per cent to $635 million in the fourth quarter. The country's largest railway earned $2.6 billion , a decrease from $2.68 billion earned in 2012. Quarterly revenue increased 8.3 per cent to $2.53 billion , while full-year revenue was $10.57 billion .
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking