"With Rescue.js, our vision was to make it easy for developers to rid the web of all front-end errors. By integrating the technology into the core Bugsnag experience, that vision comes much closer to reality." said
Rescue.js first rose to prominence as one of the winners of the 2012 "Rails Rumble" competition, and attracted interest from thousands of software developers.
Please visit bugsnag.com to learn more.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11522366.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Jay Z, Kanye Delight Fans With Two-Hour Set at SXSW
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Accused Killer Texted Son Moments Before Shooting Man for Texting: Prosecutors