SHANGHAI , January 30 , SinoCast -- China Resources Power Holdings has gained CNY 6.4 billion five-year loans from nine banks. The capital will be used to repay debts and for general purposes. The banks include Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ , China Construction Bank , CBA, ICBC Asia, Mizuho Bank , Oversea-Chinese Banking , Sumitomo Mitsui Banking , Taipei Fubon Bank and United Overseas Bank .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline