Centene Corp. announced an underwritten public offering of 800,000 shares of its common stock by one of its existing stockholders, such shares having been originally issued in accordance with the terms of Centene's acquisition of U.S. Medical Management , including selling arrangements, which closed on January 6 . According to a release, Centene will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling stockholder in the offering, and its total number of shares outstanding will not change as a result of the offering. Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as sole underwriter in this offering. ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party