Campus Crest Communities, Inc. announced that its Board of Directors declared its first quarter of 2014 common stock dividend of $0.165 per share. In a release on January 28 , the Company noted that based on a closing price of $9.14 on January 27 , the annualized dividend yield is 7.2 percent. The dividend is payable on April 9 , to stockholders of record as of March 26 . The Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Share for the first quarter of 2014. The preferred share dividend is payable on April 15 , to stockholders of record as of March 26 . Campus Crest Communities, Inc. is a developer, builder, owner and manager of student housing properties located close to college campuses in targeted markets. More information: www.campuscrest.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?