TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar opened at 89.48 cents US, up 0.02 of a cent from Wednesday's close. The U.S. dollar stood at 111.76 cents Cdn, down 0.02 of a cent. Pound sterling was worth C$1.8416 , down 0.82 of a cent, US$1.6478 , down 0.71 of a cent. The euro was worth C$1.5190 , down 0.74 of a cent. (Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets )
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?