VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA --(Marketwired - Jan. 30, 2014 ) - Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund (TSX:BPF.UN) (the "Fund") and Boston Pizza International Inc. ("BPI") today announced that they will issue fourth quarter and annual 2013 results via news release and on the Fund's website at www.bpincomefund.com on the morning of February 7, 2014 . The Fund will also host a conference call with BPI's President and Chief Executive Officer, Mark Pacinda and Chief Financial Officer, Wes Bews to discuss the results for the fourth quarter and the year 2013, which both ended on December 31, 2013 . The call will take place on Friday, February 7, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time ( 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time ). To participate in this conference call, please dial the following toll free number approximately ten minutes prior to the commencement of the call: 1-800-319-4610 or 604-638-5340 A replay will be available until March 6, 2014 by dialling: 1-800-319-6413 or 604-638-9010 and enter the pin code: 4452 followed by # sign. The trustees of the Fund have approved the contents of this news release. (R) Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership. All Boston Pizza registered Canadian trade-marks and unregistered Canadian trade-marks containing the words "Boston", "BP", and/or "Pizza" are trade-marks owned by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership and licensed by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership to Boston Pizza International Inc. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Boston Pizza Jordan Holm Vice President of Investor Relations 604-303-6083 email@example.com www.bpincomefund.com Source: Boston Pizza International Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter