BEIJING , January 30 , SinoCast -- Bluefocus Communication Group Co., Ltd. (SZSE: 300058) predicted net profit attributable to shareholders between CNY 412.41 million and CNY 459.54 million in 2013, rising 75% to 95% from a year earlier. In 2013, Bluefocus Communication Group purchased Tibet Shannan East Bojie Advertisement Co., Ltd. The acquisition target had robust performance in the reporting period, boosting the situation for its parent.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy