The Grand S II features voice control technology that would enable users to unlock their phones or take a photo using voice commands, along with improved audio features.
The Nubia 5S features a 5-inch 1080p display and 13-megapixel camera, while the Nubia 5S Mini has a 4.7-inch display.
ZTE is also partnering with
The report added that ZTE would also unveil the Iconic Phablet, a 5.7-inch dual-core handset that sports a Gorilla Glass touch screen, Dolby Digital Sound, and wireless charging apart from a smartwatch and a 4G Wi-Fi Projector Hotspot. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study