“With the release of the first version of the Frog source code to our partners and licensees today through the Frog web portal, we are delivering on our promise to free the digital TV technology industry.” said
Within this ecosystem, Frog introduces a marketplace of complementary 3rd-party solutions pre-integrated with Wyplay’s technology. The marketplace is readily accessible to all members of the Frog community, and includes technical assets and documentation on the http://www.frogbywyplay.com private portal.
In addition, the initiative brings together system integrators who provide a one-stop-shop offering for operators to create custom digital TV solutions based on the Frog by
The following companies have endorsed the Frog by
• Chipset vendors:
• Set-top box manufacturers: AirTies, Altech SetOne, Amino,
• System integrators and scaling partners: Eurogiciel, L&T technology Services, MathEmbedded,
• Marketplace partners: AirTies, Movea, Quadrille, Wildmoka, , WizTiVi
Frog By Wyplay will be officially launched at the CES Las Vegas tradeshow in January, 2014.
The source code and documentation are available at http://www.frogbywyplay.com .
# # #
Independent and internationally recognized,
Wyplay’s technology enables operators to select, configure, and deploy solutions easily from the richest list of preconfigured functionality available in a modular online TV solution, including an electronic program guide; video recorder; multiscreen and multiroom connectivity, an application store; and more.
Wyplay’s professional services team creates user experiences that exactly match and complement an operator’s or broadcaster’s product and market strategies.
To learn more about Wyplay’s set-top box, multi-screen and OTT solutions, please visit http://www.wyplay.com and http://www.FrogByWyplay.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11457455.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'