The off-contract price of its flagship Moto X smartphone has been dropped to
Moto X is being offered at an everyday starting price of just
As per Motorola, "We've been hearing a lot recently from people who want a new premium smartphone at a reasonable price without having to wait for a contract upgrade. That came through especially loud and clear during our holiday flash sales.
It has been observed by the Motorola that various wireless carriers provide good month-to-month or prepaid service plans, which cost much less than the contract plans that come with subsidized devices.
It is also combined with one of those plans with its new
It can also get aid from the company to finance their purchase so they pay monthly for their contract-free Moto X.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students