Gorilla Glass demonstrations will highlight the motivation behind Corning s newest innovation, antimicrobial glass; the effectiveness of its antireflective technologies; the benefits of its notebook applications; and the latest breakthroughs in scratch resistance and retained strength.
Corning will also showcase Gorilla Glass for large-format applications. Gorilla Glass markerboards will be on display in the booth. Corning,
Optical Cables by Corning will showcase video and data transfers enabled by its world s first all-optical fiber cables for use with Thunderbolt. The exhibit will showcase a Thunderbolt 2/4K workflow transmitting at speeds up to 20Gb/s and spanning more than 200 feet. Also, daily sessions on Changing the Future of Production and Post and how Optical Cables by Corning fit into this future will be offered by
Corning is always innovating, and we re excited to showcase a set of technologies that use glass to improve the user experience both visually and technically, said
Look for news on many of the technologies mentioned here to come out next week.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements (within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995), which are based on current expectations and assumptions about Corning s financial results and business operations, that involve substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. These risks and uncertainties include: the effect of global political, economic and business conditions; conditions in the financial and credit markets; currency fluctuations; tax rates; product demand and industry capacity; competition; reliance on a concentrated customer base; manufacturing efficiencies; cost reductions; availability of critical components and materials; new product commercialization; pricing fluctuations and changes in the mix of sales between premium and non-premium products;
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11