Fast and Superior Performance
The Galaxy Camera 2 lets users enjoy the full benefits of the Android platform. Intuitive to use and faster than before, users can navigate the Galaxy Camera 2 functions with ease and focus on capturing the perfect shot rather than having to filter through complex settings. With an enhanced battery life (2000mAh), users can enjoy the photography experience for longer and take even more pictures.
A high performance camera, the Galaxy Camera 2 produces images of exceptional quality, unrivalled by smartphone photography. Its 16M BSI CMOS Sensor produces vivid images which are both rich in colour and sharp in detail, allowing memories to be captured and reproduced in perfect clarity. With a huge 21x Optical Zoom, photographers can get closer than ever to their subjects. Featuring an upgraded 1.6 GHz Quad-Core processor, supported by a massive 2.0 GB of RAM, the Galaxy Camera 2 operates at ultra high speed so that the array of intuitive features can be accessed without delay. This internal memory is supplemented with the pre-loaded Dropbox app, an exclusive offering which provides 50GB of free cloud storage for up to two years, so that passionate photographers need never worry about running out of memory ever again.
Simple Sharing and Easy Use
Sharing is made simple with advanced Wi-Fi and NFC capabilities that accompany the Galaxy Camera 2. The all-new innovative Tag & Go feature makes it easy to connect the Galaxy Camera 2 to NFC-enabled smartphones and devices.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder