Comparing units outstanding versus one week ago at the coverage universe of ETFs at ETF Channel, the biggest inflow was seen in the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY), which added 9.6 million units, or a 1.0% increase week over week. Among the largest underlying components of SPY, in morning trading today Apple (AAPL) is off about 1.2%, and Exxon Mobil (XOM) is relatively unchanged. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest increase in inflows was the Proshares Short SmallCap600 (SBB), which added 150,000 units, for a 25.0% increase in outstanding units. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Inflows010313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March