TORONTO - The Standard-and-Poor's/T-S-X index lost 27.36 points to 13,594.19. Volume at 4:15 p.m. E-T was 219.45 (m) million shares. Nine of the 13 closed lower, led by energy at 270.70, down two points, or 0.73 per cent. Gold led the advancers, adding 6.97 points, or 4.46 per cent, to 163.42. The T-S-X 60 index was down 1.70 points at 782.05 points. ( The Canadian Press ) MZ ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?