ENP Newswire - 03 January 2014 Release date- 31122013 - Vancouver, BC - Further to its news release of October 25, 2013 , the Company announces the closing of a post-consolidation private placement of 2,000,000 flow-through units and 8,000,000 non flow-through units, for total proceeds of $500,000 . Each FT Unit and NFT Unit was priced at $0.05 and is comprised of a share and a warrant exercisable at $0.06 for a term of two years and five years. Insiders purchased 500,000 FT Units and 1,100,000 NFT Units. All securities issued in the private placement are subject to a hold period expiring April 28, 2014 . The proceeds from the sale of the FT Units will be used for exploration activity on the Company's Canadian mineral properties, while the proceeds from the sale of the NFT Units will be used to settle outstanding indebtedness and for general working capital. The Company also announces that, further to its news release of August 16, 2013 , it has completed the acquisition of the Matachewan gold property located several kilometres Northeast of the Young - Davidson gold mine in Northern Ontario . In consideration for a 100% interest in the Matachewan property, subject to a 2% NSR in favour of the vendor, the Company has issued 1,000,000 post-consolidation shares to an arm's length vendor. The shares are subject to a hold period expiring April 28, 2014 . CONTACT: Paul Antoniazzi Tel: (604) 681-3170 Fax: (604) 681-3552 Website: www.rtmcorp.com [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'