Not much has been confirmed about the Ricky Martin-Jennifer Lopez duet, other than it is expected to be released this year, right before the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
He exclusively told Latina.com about the Latino power collabo during his stint at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun, Mexico last month. The song also will include Puerto Rican performer Wisin, who recently released a bilingual version of the Coca-Cola 2014 World Cup anthem, "La Cope De Todos" (Listen Below), with David Correy and Paty Cantú.
But back to Ricky and JLo. Here's what Ricky told Latina.com: "I'm releasing a song with Jennifer Lopez and Wisin now. Right before the World Cup, we're doing a little TV special on it. We'll be doing a reality thing where we go into the studio, we record, we write the song, we go to the country of the person who has started writing the [World Cup] song and we take them to Brazil. It's a whole production."
Heavily involved in the World Cup, Ricky also will sing the official song to be featured at the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil. Songwriters around the world were invited to submit a song that will ultimately be chosen by Ricky, Sony Music and FIFA.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Don't Expect Bank Earnings to Shine in Q2
- Joseph Swedish: WellPoint Readies for Tech Wave
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment