A multinational hardware company that prides itself on being local to the community has entered into an agreement with
Given the high volume ordering of goods for its retail stores, managing a manual process had become time-consuming and burdensome for the neighborhood hardware chain. Problem resolution communication between the purchase and requisition team and the merchandising and supply chain team was handled via email and spread sheets with follow up of manually generated accounting documents to resolve variances. To replace its manual process, the company sought an automated workflow solution to handle exception processing and dispute resolutions. Because of the unique processing required for its retail chain stores, the organization also needed a solution provider who could incorporate distinct requirements into its AP process. The consideration of this solution working inside its SAP Enterprise Resource Planning system was also a factor.
About ReadSoft ReadSoft is a leading global provider of applications for automating business processes in the cloud (http://www.readsoft.com/solutions/document-processing/capture-in-the -cloud)or on premise.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/493/9517212/197343.pdf Press release in PDF
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign