To remain competitive in business, every executive knows the importance of reliable internet service with lightening fast download capabilities.
To help businesses maintain their competitive edge,
Both small businesses and Fortune 500 corporations alike are dependent upon the speed and availability of information. Sizable documents, large image files, and massive amounts of coding can slow down computer systems; increasing wait time and potentially preventing specific contents from displaying.
Fortunately, Telx Telcom's Metro Ethernet service can support high-speed data, internet, and voice over IP needs.
Metro Ethernet is not only fast, but also improves business communication as a result of linking offices together to improve networking between locations.
With Metro Ethernet, users can take advantage of:
• 24 hour network monitoring all year long (including major holidays)
• Lower operating costs
• Scalability to 1000 mbps
• Flexible network solutions
• End-to-end quality of service
Telx Telecom Metro Ethernet Service is providing more powerful Local Area Network connectivity solutions to better accelerated data needs while keeping IT budgets small.
As the preferred technology choice for accelerating the information highway,
In addition to their highly certified team of engineers,
An experienced team of engineers combined with the right phone technology on the market is the primary reason
TelxTelecom utilizes its proprietary, best-in-class network infrastructure to deliver a complete array of data, voice and managed services to small and mid-sized businesses across the country. TelxTelecom, is the answer for 1,000 businesses all over the U.S. and it continues to grow.
For more information, contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11457778.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy