U.S. actress Lacey Chabert announced via Twitter she has gotten married, but didn't reveal the name of her husband.
"I'm starting off 2014 as a Mrs!" the 31-year-old former "Party of Five" star tweeted Friday. "Over the holidays, my best friend and love of my life...we became husband & wife! #soblessed #love"
No other details about the groom or the ceremony were immediately available.
People.com said Chabert was also spotted at the New Year's Eve wedding of her friend Kaley Cuoco to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting.
Original headline: Lacey Chabert announces she is married to mystery man
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South