U.S. actress Lacey Chabert announced via Twitter she has gotten married, but didn't reveal the name of her husband.
"I'm starting off 2014 as a Mrs!" the 31-year-old former "Party of Five" star tweeted Friday. "Over the holidays, my best friend and love of my life...we became husband & wife! #soblessed #love"
No other details about the groom or the ceremony were immediately available.
People.com said Chabert was also spotted at the New Year's Eve wedding of her friend Kaley Cuoco to tennis pro Ryan Sweeting.
Original headline: Lacey Chabert announces she is married to mystery man
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women