U.S. actress Jennifer Hudson recently presented her childhood friend and longtime assistant Walter Williams with a house as a gift.
"My assistant Walter's reaction when he found out I was buying him a house for Christmas!" Hudson wrote in the caption for a video clip she posted on Instagram this week.
Williams can be seen in the video dropping the paperwork for the house on the ground, then screaming, "What?" before giving Hudson a huge bear hug.
The video did not indicate where the house is located.
E! News said Hudson and Williams have been friends since they were students at Yale Elementary in Chicago.
"Walter and I have been friends since sixth grade," Hudson told The Advocate magazine in 2011. "He's by far my closest friend."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels