U.S. actress Jennifer Hudson recently presented her childhood friend and longtime assistant Walter Williams with a house as a gift.
"My assistant Walter's reaction when he found out I was buying him a house for Christmas!" Hudson wrote in the caption for a video clip she posted on Instagram this week.
Williams can be seen in the video dropping the paperwork for the house on the ground, then screaming, "What?" before giving Hudson a huge bear hug.
The video did not indicate where the house is located.
E! News said Hudson and Williams have been friends since they were students at Yale Elementary in Chicago.
"Walter and I have been friends since sixth grade," Hudson told The Advocate magazine in 2011. "He's by far my closest friend."
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work