U.S. actress Jennifer Hudson recently presented her childhood friend and longtime assistant Walter Williams with a house as a gift.
"My assistant Walter's reaction when he found out I was buying him a house for Christmas!" Hudson wrote in the caption for a video clip she posted on Instagram this week.
Williams can be seen in the video dropping the paperwork for the house on the ground, then screaming, "What?" before giving Hudson a huge bear hug.
The video did not indicate where the house is located.
E! News said Hudson and Williams have been friends since they were students at Yale Elementary in Chicago.
"Walter and I have been friends since sixth grade," Hudson told The Advocate magazine in 2011. "He's by far my closest friend."
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think