In trading on Friday, packaging & containers shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 1.2%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Libbey (LBY), down about 3.5% and shares of Owens Illinois (OI) off about 2.6% on the day. Also lagging the market Friday are oil & gas refining & marketing shares, down on the day by about 0.9% as a group, led down by REX American Resources (REX), trading lower by about 4.3% and Delek US Holdings (DK), trading lower by about 3.9%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Laggards010313&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit