TORONTO - The Canadian dollar closed at 93.69 cents US, down 0.33 of a cent from Tuesday's close. The U.S. dollar ended the day at 106.73 cents Cdn, up 0.37 of a cent. Pound sterling was at C$1.7555 , down 0.64 of a cent and US$1.6448 , down 1.17 cents . The Euro closed at C$1.4587 , down 0.57 of a cent. Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets . ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?