The board of Yanbu Cement Co. (YCC) recommended on Wednesday the distribution of cash dividend for H2-13 at 20% of par value, or SAR 2 per share, totaling SAR 315,000,000 . The dividend will be payable to shareholders of record on Tadawul's securities depository center till the close of trading on the date of the upcoming general meeting, which will be announced after obtaining approvals from competent authorities. The distribution date will be announced later.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO