Proformative announced the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania , the American Institute of CPAs , and The Financial Executives Networking Group as sponsors of ProformaTECH 2014, at the Venetian Las Vegas on Feb. 13 . "To succeed in today's competitive environment, it is imperative for CFOs and senior finance executives to grow beyond their traditional roles and take a more active role in strategy formulation for their companies," said John Percival , Adjunct MBA Professor of Finance, Wharton School , in a release. "This requires a broader understanding of the various ways in which their organizations create and sustain value, including leveraging technology as a key strategy enabler and source of competitive advantage." "Finance leaders today are facing an unprecedented level of both risk and opportunity and will increasingly be called upon to provide the critical decision support required to outmaneuver the competition," said Ash Noah , AICPA's Vice President of External Relations, Management Accounting. "I'm looking forward to sharing what we are hearing from finance leaders around the world as to how the role of finance is evolving, as well as insights on how a new breed of CFO is helping organizations capitalize on change and create sustainable value." "Technology should act not only as a tool to help finance leaders run their organizations more efficiently, but more importantly as an enabler to their strategic visions," said Bruce Lynn , FENG's Co- Chairman. "This requires a more holistic understanding of how IT should fit into a larger context. ProformaTECH is the ideal opportunity for senior finance executives to educate themselves on these types of critical issues in order to ensure close organizational alignment between IT and a high return on investments." NetSuite will return as the event's Platinum Sponsor for the second year. Gold sponsors include Aria Systems, Ariba , Compuware , Domo , Intacct, Softrax, Transverse, Xactly and Zuora. Event information: proformative.com/technology-conference/ . ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels