In trading on Wednesday, aerospace & defense shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 1.6%. Helping drag down the group were shares of Triumph Group (TGI), off about 13.1% and shares of Boeing (BA) off about 5.1% on the day. Also lagging the market Wednesday are cigarettes & tobacco shares, down on the day by about 1.5% as a group, led down by British American Tobacco (BTI), trading lower by about 2.5% and Philip Morris International (PM), trading lower by about 2.1%. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Laggards012914&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?