| KUWAIT , Jan 28 (KUNA) -- The exchange rate of the US greenback vis-a-vis the Kuwaiti dinar stabilized, standing at KD 0.282 per dollar, while the euro dropped to KD 0.385, compared to Monday's exchange rates, said the daily exchange rate bulletin of the Central Bank of Kuwait on Tuesday. The bulletin said the pound sterling went up to reach KD 0.468, while the Swiss franc dropped to KD 0.314, and the Japanese yen remained unchanged at KD 0.002. (end) mfs.ysa.lb KUNA 281307 Jan 14NNNN All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party