NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Two Harbors Investment Corp . (NYSE: TWO) is scheduled to present at an upcoming investor conference sponsored by Credit Suisse. Two Harborsí President and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas Siering , and Chief Investment Officer, William Roth , will speak at the 15th Annual Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum being held Monday, February 10, 2014 through Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at the Boca Raton Resort and Club in Boca Raton, FL. The presentation will include a discussion of the companyís business fundamentals and investment strategy. Messrs. Siering and Rothís presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. EST on February 11, 2014 . The presentation will be webcast and made available on Two Harborsí website at http://www.twoharborsinvestment.com in the Investor Relations section under the Events and Presentations link. The replay will be available for 90 days. Two Harbors Investment Corp. Two Harbors Investment Corp. , a Maryland corporation, is a real estate investment trust that invests in residential mortgage-backed securities, residential mortgage loans, mortgage servicing rights and other financial assets. Two Harbors is headquartered in New York, New York , and is externally managed and advised by PRCM Advisers LLC , a wholly owned subsidiary of Pine River Capital Management L.P. Additional information is available at www.twoharborsinvestment.com . Additional Information Stockholders of Two Harbors and other interested persons may find additional information regarding the company at the Securities and Exchange Commissionís Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Two Harbors Investment Corp. , 590 Madison Avenue , 36 th floor, New York, NY 10022, telephone 612-629-2500. Investors: Two Harbors Investment Corp. July Hugen , 612-629-2514 Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Two Harbors Investment Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11