TWO lawyers who joined Sintons as trainees have been made partners. Laura Peace and Adrian Dye , who joined the Newcastle firm as graduates in 2002 and 2004 respectively, will be promoted to partner on February 1 . Sintons now has more than 250 people, including 29 partners, and enjoyed strong growth last year, during which the firm took on 27 recruits. MsPeace is a real estate lawyer who works extensively in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property, secured lending and landlord and tenant work. She is also part of Sintons' healthcare team, with a specialism in the sale and purchase of dental practices. Mr Dye specialises in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions. "He is part of the firm's pharmacy team, and has expertise in the energy and renewables sector. Phil Ridley , practice director at Sintons, said: "From the start, Laura and Adrian have gone on to become outstanding lawyers, highly regarded in their field of expertise across the North-East and beyond. "We congratulate them on their promotion, and wish them luck in their continuing careers with Sintons."
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers