By a News Reporter-Staff News Editor at Insurance Weekly News -- On January 17, 2014 , the Board of Directors of The National Security Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSEC), declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share. This cash dividend is payable on February 28, 2014 , to shareholders of record February 3, 2014 . This dividend payable February 28, 2014 , reflects a 1/2 cent per share increase over last quarter and is based on recent improvement in insurance operations. However, as disclosed previously, our dividend policy will remain necessarily flexible and will continue to be subject to periodic review. With its home office in Elba, Alabama , The National Security Group, Inc. is an insurance holding company. Company shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol NSEC. Keywords for this news article include: Industry, Financial Companies, The National Security Group Inc , Property and Casualty Insurance Companies. Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?