Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, filmed a video response to President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night, highlighting the things that Obama omitted in his speech.
Cruz criticized Obama for failing to mention the terrorist attack in Benghazi, the IRS scandal, and the failure of Obamacare.
Riffing off of Obama's promise to use his "pen," Cruz called for him to start using an eraser.
"When the president says that he has a pen and he has a phone -- if you want to bring back opportunity, he doesn't need a pen, he needs an eraser," Cruz said. "He needs to start erasing the job- killing regulations, the job-killing taxes. He needs to start erasing the damage that Obamacare is doing to millions of Americans."
(c) 2014 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
Original headline: Ted Cruz reacts to State of the Union: Obama doesn't need a pen, he needs an eraser
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better