Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, filmed a video response to President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night, highlighting the things that Obama omitted in his speech.
Cruz criticized Obama for failing to mention the terrorist attack in Benghazi, the IRS scandal, and the failure of Obamacare.
Riffing off of Obama's promise to use his "pen," Cruz called for him to start using an eraser.
"When the president says that he has a pen and he has a phone -- if you want to bring back opportunity, he doesn't need a pen, he needs an eraser," Cruz said. "He needs to start erasing the job- killing regulations, the job-killing taxes. He needs to start erasing the damage that Obamacare is doing to millions of Americans."
(c) 2014 ProQuest Information and Learning Company; All Rights Reserved.
Original headline: Ted Cruz reacts to State of the Union: Obama doesn't need a pen, he needs an eraser
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's