Synthesio was named among Leaders cited for their advanced data processing capabilities, user-friendly dashboards, and strong integration and partnership plans.
In addition to earning the highest scores of all Enterprise Listening Platform's in the current offering category, Synthesio was also the only firm to earn the highest score possible (5.00) for corporate strategy in this evaluation.
The Forrester Wave™ states that, "In the past, buyers selected tools based on the mix of data sources that they provided. Today, buyers need tools that provide more stakeholders with access to listening data. They seek tools that are easy to use, require little training, have many user role options, and have flexible reporting features so that they can expand use within their companies."
"The role and importance of social listening and engagement is rapidly increasing and it's imperative that the technology and service offerings keep up with the growing demand for deeper, yet understandable data," said
Keywords for this news article include: Synthesio, Information Technology, Information and Data Processing.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down