Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "A comparison of the CNF intrinsic viscosities with other types of particles and polymers indicated that the CNFs are semi-flexible rods rather than rigid rods."
For more information on this research see: Relationship between aspect ratio and suspension viscosity of wood cellulose nanofibers.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia