Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The influence of the milling time on the investigated properties of Sn2P2S6 ferroelectric powders was studied."
For more information on this research see: Effect of high-energy ball milling on the phase transition of Sn2P2S6 ferroelectric crystals. Solid State Sciences, 2013;26():105-109. Solid State Sciences can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from O. Chobal, Inst Mat Sci Agh, Kosice 04001, Slovakia. Additional authors for this research include I. Rizak, S. Ilkovic,
Keywords for this news article include: Kosice,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?