Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: Multi-Carrier Enhanced Cell Coverage For Offutt AFB Dormatories
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: Multi-CarrierEnhancedCellCoverage
Place of Performance (address): Buildings 364, 365, 367101 Airman Circle
Place of Performance (zipcode): 68113
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Combat Command
Purpose The purpose of this Requrest for Information (RFI) is to have potential providers submit a solution for Multi-Carrier Enhanced Cell Phone coverage for review and feasibility for implementation at three (3)
* 2. Operational Security Considerations: The Government reserves the right to deny access to the installation for personnel based on results of the NAC background check.
* 3. Solutions should be limited to 15 pages
* o Should include: milestone for completion of effort
* o b. Technical solution: The feasibility of the technical solution will be evaluated and considered to determine its ability to meet requirements of the Statement of Objectives.
Responses to the
Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers