Contract notice: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
The Smart Meter Gateway (SM-GW) is the central communication unit in the infrastructure of a smart metering system. The gateway communicates in a Wide Area Network (WAN) with authorized market participants, such as the transmission of consumption data, and is specified in the Technical Directive 3 of the BSI.
The connection of the SM-GW with authorized entrants in the WAN must always be encrypted and be based on mutual authentication. This is realized via digital certificates that are issued within a specially-designed public key infrastructure, the "Smart Metering PKI, SM PKI" in the BSI TR 03109-4 "Smart Metering PKI - Public Key Infrastructure for Smart Meter Gateway" 1 is specified.
The trust anchor of the PKI is the root certification authority, called Root. As the root user for the SM-PKI, the
Subject of this procurement are:
- Creation and maintenance of the Certificate Policy for the SM-PKI.
- Construction, operation and maintenance of the root instance of the active and the reference SM-PKI.
- Construction, operation and maintenance of a test sub-CA.
- (Optional) the installation, operation and maintenance of a beta-PKI.
- Support from the clients.
This contract is divided into lots: no
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: German.
Tender documents : T20720550.html
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign