The Samsung Developer Day, which has taken place annually at MWC since 2011, will introduce Samsung's latest Software Development Kit (SDK) and allow Samsung's partners to exhibit their applications developed with SDK for the first time. In addition, the Samsung Developer Day will also introduce an upgraded Samsung Mobile SDK, Samsung MultiScreen SDK, and Samsung's MultiScreen Gaming Platform.
The day will feature a variety of programmes for developers including an awards ceremony for the Samsung Smart App Challenge, an app development contest that was designed for the Galaxy S4 and successfully ran last year. In addition, the CEO of VisionMobile will be delivering a presentation on the latest mobile app development trends for 2014, based on the largest ever survey of more than 7,000 mobile developers.
The new application booths will be set up at Hall 8.1 of the MWC exhibition section and will be open for four days from
For more information on the exhibition booths and Samsung's Developer Day please visit http://developers.samsung.com/mwc2014.
Notes to Editor:
Senior Account Executive
020 7025 6516 | 07912 041 624
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down