Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The results were attributed to the nucleation effect of the modified kaolin particles, the high melt viscosity and the complex interface interactions between EVA chains and kaolin particles."
For more information on this research see: Preparation and characterization of starch/EVA composite foams with surface modified kaolin. Starch-Starke, 2013;65(9-10):840-847. Starch-Starke can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic