Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We show the effect of nanostructuring in Pt monolayer model electrocatalysts on a Rh(1 1 1) single-crystal substrate on the adsorption strength of chemisorbed species using In situ high energy resolution fluorescence detection X-ray absorption spectroscopy (HERFD XAS) at the Pt L-3 edge."
For more information on this research see: Electronic structure effects in catalysis probed by X-ray and electron spectroscopy.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S. Kaya,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia