The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Further calculations for the adhesive contact of softer and harder cylinders with a rigid substrate are conducted."
For more information on this research see: Adhesion Analysis Considering van der Waals Force in a NanoSized Region Using the Boundary Element Method. Tribology Letters, 2014;53(1):225-235. Tribology Letters can be contacted at: Springer,
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Yamamoto, Nagaoka Univ Technol,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges