Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The combined use of a cationic polymer and an anionic polymer to modify fillers may provide an alternative approach to improving the use of mineral fillers in the paper industry."
For more information on this research see: Filler Modification for Papermaking with Cationic Starch and Carboxymethyl Cellulose: A Comparative Study. Bioresources, 2013;8(4):5449-5460. Bioresources can be contacted at: North Carolina State Univ Dept Wood & Paper Sci, Campus Box 8005,
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules