Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has said the provincial government is setting up Punjab Employment Bank to provide easy loans to youth. Talking to a delegation of MNAs and MPAs from various parts of the province here on Saturday’ he said unemployed youth are also being provided training in various skills. He said law and order is the top priority of the govt because trade and investment activities cannot flourish without peace. He said the PML-N govt is serving the people under its agenda of public service. Shahbaz Sharif called upon the legislators to make all out efforts to resolve people’s problems at their door steps.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign