Contract notice:Provision of secretariat services to academic health science networks.
The contracting authority is seeking to award a contract for delivery of a full range of secretariat services, including: events organisation, database management, marketing and publications, meetings management; and communications liaison. Further details are set out in the Invitation to Tender (Ref: AHSNoN)
This contract is divided into lots: no
Deposits and Guarantees required: If it is considered appropriate by the contracting authority, an indemnity, guarantee, bond or other form of appropriate security may be required.
Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate:
Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up: English.
Tender documents : T20717295.html
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia