American singer Prince's fan have expressed shock over the singer's $22 million legal action against 22 people, who shared copies of his live performances online.
One of his fans said on a forum that doing things like this is making the 55-year-old singer lose more and more fans, the BBC reported.
The legal action filed by Prince, mentions that the defendants in this case engaged in massive infringement and bootlegging of his material.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Prince fans 'stunned' by $22m piracy action
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips