American singer Prince's fan have expressed shock over the singer's $22 million legal action against 22 people, who shared copies of his live performances online.
One of his fans said on a forum that doing things like this is making the 55-year-old singer lose more and more fans, the BBC reported.
The legal action filed by Prince, mentions that the defendants in this case engaged in massive infringement and bootlegging of his material.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Prince fans 'stunned' by $22m piracy action
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet