American singer Prince's fan have expressed shock over the singer's $22 million legal action against 22 people, who shared copies of his live performances online.
One of his fans said on a forum that doing things like this is making the 55-year-old singer lose more and more fans, the BBC reported.
The legal action filed by Prince, mentions that the defendants in this case engaged in massive infringement and bootlegging of his material.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Prince fans 'stunned' by $22m piracy action
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American