American singer Prince's fan have expressed shock over the singer's $22 million legal action against 22 people, who shared copies of his live performances online.
One of his fans said on a forum that doing things like this is making the 55-year-old singer lose more and more fans, the BBC reported.
The legal action filed by Prince, mentions that the defendants in this case engaged in massive infringement and bootlegging of his material.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Prince fans 'stunned' by $22m piracy action
Most Popular Stories
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico