American singer Prince's fan have expressed shock over the singer's $22 million legal action against 22 people, who shared copies of his live performances online.
One of his fans said on a forum that doing things like this is making the 55-year-old singer lose more and more fans, the BBC reported.
The legal action filed by Prince, mentions that the defendants in this case engaged in massive infringement and bootlegging of his material.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Prince fans 'stunned' by $22m piracy action
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Disney's Animated Feature 'Moana' Slated for 2016 Release
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Samsung Phones Cleared For U.S. Government Use
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight